What are the Benefits of Wharton’s Jelly?
As we discussed in Part One – What is Wharton’s Jelly, this superior source of stem cells is what we use at PA Green Wellness’ clinics in our regenerative medicine treatments. If you haven’t read the first blog, we highly recommend you do that as well.
So, now that you know what Wharton’s Jelly is, we want to share why we chose this crème of the crop source of mesenchymal stem cells to include in our unique formulations.
The benefits of choosing Wharton’s Jelly MSC (mesenchymal stem cells) over other sources is clear. Simply, the number of stem cells in our body significantly declines with age. Therefore, the young stem cells called Wharton’s Jelly, obtained from healthy live birth tissue, are far superior with assisting the body to heal itself, reduce inflammation, and repair injuries.
Some of the many benefits of utilizing Wharton’s Jelly over other stem cell sources include:
- Having a far greater ability to replicate at higher rates than their counterparts.
- Having a much faster healing response.
- Having a stronger inflammatory protective effect.
- Having a better migratory ability toward the site of inflammation we are targeting.
Benefits of using Wharton’s Jelly to help the body heal also include:
- Provokes little to no immune response when transplanted so cell rejection is not an issue.
- Matching between donor and recipient is not necessary (as it is with adult stem cells).
- Offers immunomodulatory properties.
- Does NOT pose a risk for metastasis of tumor cells and in fact, promotes tumor-suppressing genes.
- Ability to continue to express immune-modulating activity after being extracted from the umbilical cord so they can to pass this ability to their new host.
- Ability to differentiate and organize into cells for the nervous system, liver, pancreas, heart, and other organs of the body where regeneration is needed.
- Significant advantage of overcoming the underlying cause of disease versus simply treating the symptoms.
Not only is Wharton’s Jelly a superior source of viable stem cells because they easily adapt to the specific needs of the recipient, but it is also readily available, ethical, non-invasive, and painlessly acquired.
Whether you are looking for assistance with controlling inflammation, modulating the immune system, stimulating the growth of healthy cells, controlling neuropathy, help with degenerative disorders or assistance with ligament and tendon disorders, we are here to help!
Interested in Learning More?
Our goal is to help you live your most satisfying life, so we work with each client to formulate an individualized plan that will help you to achieve the most beneficial results. PA Wellness is waiting to answer all of your questions.
Visit us online at PA Green Wellness and feel free to call and speak with one of our patient care representatives at 1-888-338-6001.
You are also invited to join us at one of our free regenerative medicine seminars to learn more about how we can help you live your best life. You can find out when the next session is here.